Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Customer Service Represenative

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than a year

ProsPay. $14/hr + benefits or ~$19/hr without benefits. (Not taking the $10,000 in benefits) Great employees.

ConsCompany is not transparent. Often customers will know a huge step taking by upper management before you do. Covering up or what I like to call lying to customers. This job will wear you down with customers, which is not the primary concern but middle management. No clear direction from supervisors they're just looking out for their jobs. One supervisor will differ from the other rapidly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop making this such a cut throat environment. When reps get it from customers and then you also tie our hands with middle management it makes us despondent and depressed. Most of the reps hate Netflix and stresses them out. Resort to drinking excessively and drugs as a solution to the stress the job implements.

Excellent peers

I have been working at Netflix full-time

Pros: High transparency, management generally open to feedback, free food Cons: Lots of smart folks working together can sometimes lead to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good pay and they make you pay for it

Hillsboro, OR (US)

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very good pay Free movies Popcorn Tools are pretty good for a call center Lots… Cons: Horrible benefits. You pay a lot for nothing. Don't be fooled by the extra allotment No vacation policy means no vacations. The managers and HR are… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the DVD business or shut it down.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.