There are newer employer reviews for Network Health

Values-driven and progressive...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA (US)

I have been working at Network Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

One of the company's core values states that their employees are their "greatest asset." From their very aggressive internal job posting policy to their benefits package they really seem to take this statement seriously. There is quite a bit of opportunity for professional growth and the mission of the company is very admirable.

Cons

Some policies and procedures are hold-overs from when the company was smaller. This seems to be something of a case of "growing pains" since the company has grown substantially over the last few years. It seems as though leadership is working to correct these issues so I am sure things will get better in time.

Continue to remember that the way things were done yesterday may no longer work today or tomorrow.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Network Health (View Most Recent)

Disappointing work experience

Current Employee - Manager in Medford, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Medford, MA (US)

I have been working at Network Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are some good, honest, hardworking people who truly believe in the mission of this place and help those who need the most.

Cons

My particular experience involved a very abusive manager who felt that it was her given right to humiliate and degrade you in front of your teammates. Her style was to micromanage everything in a cookie-cutter setting. It wasn't about developing the individual but to build a uniform machine where everyone worked the same way as she did. The company sells you on "employees being their greatest asset" and that they believe in work/life balance. However, once you are in, HR will tell you flat out that you "have no business going home at 5pm." Overall, I found it to be a hostile work environment and very dishonest.

Truly recognize that your employees ARE your greatest assets and do something about it.

Working at Network Health,Inc or LLC

Current Employee - Medical Management in Medford, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Medical Management in Medford, MA (US)

I have been working at Network Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had the pleasure of working with a cohesive team.

Cons

Poorly skilled upper and Senior Management

Need to learn "people" skills... as they lack this component

There are newer employer reviews for Network Health