Network Health
www.network-health.org Medford, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Values-driven and progressive...

Medford, MA (US)

I have been working at Network Health full-time for less than a year

ProsOne of the company's core values states that their employees are their "greatest asset." From their very aggressive internal job posting policy to their benefits package they really seem to take this statement seriously. There is quite a bit of opportunity for professional growth and the mission of the company is very admirable.

ConsSome policies and procedures are hold-overs from when the company was smaller. This seems to be something of a case of "growing pains" since the company has grown substantially over the last few years. It seems as though leadership is working to correct these issues so I am sure things will get better in time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to remember that the way things were done yesterday may no longer work today or tomorrow.

Mistreated and total disrespect as a contractor, treated like a dog

Marketing Contractor (Former Employee)
Medford, MA (US)

I worked at Network Health as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: * pay was ok * workload was dry and easy Cons: * Disrespect from many folks in mid-level management * Ignored as a contractor (put in corner and never had chance to engage in… Advice to Senior Management: To the management that deals with contractors: You may have power over a contractor since they have no say in a company, but they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

the job was fine.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Network Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: understood the over all company operations Cons: needed a change since i was there for such a… Advice to Senior Management: n/a More

There are newer reviews on Network Health.

Worked for Network Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Network Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Network Health CEO Christopher "Kit" Gorton. All reviews posted anonymously by Network Health employees.