Neudesic

www.neudesic.com
  www.neudesic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Neudesic

A Fun, Dynamic Workplace

Current Employee - Practice Director in Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Practice Director in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Neudesic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Neudesic is a place where you will come and be amazed at the amount of talent around you, I came to neudesic over 5 years ago and was amazed at the talent that I saw in the Organization. A lot of ex-Microsoft people has made Microsoft there home , the company founders were all ex-Microsoft. The mentorship and work culture of these folks raises your own knowledge and expertise to another level. Neudesic is truly a catalyst that will accelerate your talent. General Managers to Practice directors to partners all are developers at heart and this is a true home for great developers at heart.

Neudesic is also a very dynamic company having grown at a dizzying pace year over year even through recession . We did not have any staff reductions at the height of the recession in 2009 and infact grew at a modest pace that year . This testament to how valuable the partnership with Neudesic is considered by our customers and the value that we are able to deliver.

Think smart/Work hard/play hard actually applies here. We have an internal micro blogging tool Pulse that supports all 4 mobile device platforms and everyone is free to voice their opinion and natural leaders bubble up and gain a following , it also make the organization much more flat and blurs reporting lines. The org chart is not very deep and that means there is a lot of room for you to grow into and most people have grown up through the ranks

We have a great mentorship program where your manager is not your mentor , so you are free to work with your mentor to take your career in the direction you want to take even if that means switching to a different stream in the long run.

The atmosphere of the office is fantastic and we have lunch hours on Fridays, we have friendly contests in our team between offices rather than within offices. We put a strong emphasis on fostering team work , elevating technical , process and domain knowledge .

Cons

Our health insurance plan is good but could be better , but I realize this is a numbers game, the more employees you have the better your plan.

119 Other Employee Reviews for Neudesic (View Most Recent)

It's alright

I have been working at Neudesic full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very smart technical people, competitive salary, work from home on remote projects.

Cons

-High turnover in some regions.
    -Bonus structure is nearly impossible to meet unless you take no PTO and work Holidays
    -Not sure what I need to do to move to the next level
    -Currently going through a re-org.

Wouldn't want to be anywhere else

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Neudesic full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- The people you get to work with are insanely intelligent
    - The team / family is easy to talk to about anything
    - The learning possibilities are endless
    - I get to remain local as I prefer not to travel

Cons

Minor Con: Benefits could be better (they will become better in time)

Perhaps sponsor more community service activities with the city or local Universities to help spread our company's brand.

There are newer employer reviews for Neudesic