Neudesic
www.neudesic.com Irvine, CA 500 to 999 Employees

A Fun, Dynamic Workplace

Practice Director (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNeudesic is a place where you will come and be amazed at the amount of talent around you, I came to neudesic over 5 years ago and was amazed at the talent that I saw in the Organization. A lot of ex-Microsoft people has made Microsoft there home , the company founders were all ex-Microsoft. The mentorship and work culture of these folks raises your own knowledge and expertise to another level. Neudesic is truly a catalyst that will accelerate your talent. General Managers to Practice directors to partners all are developers at heart and this is a true home for great developers at heart.

Neudesic is also a very dynamic company having grown at a dizzying pace year over year even through recession . We did not have any staff reductions at the height of the recession in 2009 and infact grew at a modest pace that year . This testament to how valuable the partnership with Neudesic is considered by our customers and the value that we are able to deliver.

Think smart/Work hard/play hard actually applies here. We have an internal micro blogging tool Pulse that supports all 4 mobile device platforms and everyone is free to voice their opinion and natural leaders bubble up and gain a following , it also make the organization much more flat and blurs reporting lines. The org chart is not very deep and that means there is a lot of room for you to grow into and most people have grown up through the ranks

We have a great mentorship program where your manager is not your mentor , so you are free to work with your mentor to take your career in the direction you want to take even if that means switching to a different stream in the long run.

The atmosphere of the office is fantastic and we have lunch hours on Fridays, we have friendly contests in our team between offices rather than within offices. We put a strong emphasis on fostering team work , elevating technical , process and domain knowledge .

ConsOur health insurance plan is good but could be better , but I realize this is a numbers game, the more employees you have the better your plan.

It's alright

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very smart technical people, competitive salary, work from home on… Cons: -High turnover in some regions. -Bonus structure is nearly impossible to meet unless you take no PTO and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Absentee landlords

Managing Consultant (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart software developers, but no better than the average corporate… Cons: Ineffective management at the regional level. If you don't work in Irvine HQ, you're litle people. Focus is on engineering talent, with a bent toward staff augmentation Managerial… Advice to Senior Management: You've reached the growth limit that you can expect to achieve without a massive investment in hiring leaders who have the organizational development and leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Neudesic.

Worked for Neudesic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neudesic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neudesic CEO Parsa Rohani. All reviews posted anonymously by Neudesic employees.