Nissan

www.nissan-global.com

Learning experience EQUALS Sacrificing personal life.

Project Engineer (Former Employee) Farmington Hills, MI (US)

ProsGreat learning experience. Everyone is very helpful and a lot of work is required, which in turn makes a great learning experience for any new engineers that are beginning their career in the automotive industry and any other industry.

ConsOne of benefits of working a lot is obtaining a lot of informaiton and experience, but at the same time, an engineer will be working a lot of hours to complete assignments. In turn, an engineer will have to sacrifice some of his/her personal time for work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is great direction and a great business structure. The open door/flat business heirarchy is beneficial in implementing changes. Be more aware of hours being worked by engineers to complete projects/jobs because there are a lot of hours being worked because some managers require them.

An excellent progressive company

Supervisor (Current Employee) Sunderland, North East England, England

I have been working at Nissan full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Opportunities and support. well rewrded Cons: demanding and at times difficult to satisfy Advice to Senior Management: be more aware of long serving employees capabilities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Learn a lot, develop practical skills, but watch out for office politics.

Placement Engineer (Former Employee) Sunderland, North East England, England

I worked at Nissan as an intern for less than a year

Pros: If you get in the right team, it's really rewarding - you can learn a lot from… Cons: Often quite fractious relations between different teams, and between the engineering and production staff. Unrealistic SM targets… Advice to Senior Management: Communication between engineering teams needs to be improved. Comparing a brand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nissan.

Worked for Nissan? Contribute to the Community!