Noble Network of Charter Schools

www.noblenetwork.org

Used to be like a family, now it's more like just another heartless corporation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsWorking with mostly great people and feeling like part of a family. Most of the people working at Noble really care about the goal of the network and helping kids. Competitive pay and decent benefits.

ConsThe network expanded to quickly, opening too many schools at once. This not only caused a number of growing pains, but also turned it into a place with more of a "corporate" atmosphere than what it was 5 years ago. Some of the senior management cares less about their employees and the Noble vision than their own careers.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's good to be have goals for helping the kids of Chicago, but growing too fast and opening too many schools only causes problems.

Teacher

Instructor (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great learning environment, awesome kids, always challenging, and full of… Cons: Lack of employee retention due to high stress and perhaps… Advice to Senior Management: Find ways to make the work environment not only conducive to learning, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A NOBLE Engagement of Our Children's Future

Noble Network Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time

Pros: Superb culture. Discipline issues are minimal or non-existent. Teaching is actually going on! Certain campuses have you engaged full throttle, with a Powerpoint and the… Cons: Multiple people might contact you daily. The system needs to be centralized. Currently it is not.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Noble Network of Charter Schools.

Worked for Noble Network of Charter Schools? Contribute to the Community!