Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

Northrop has done right by me, they have taken an interest in my continued education and training. I like it here.

Information Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA (US)

ProsI am working with high end systems, current programs and standards, supporting customers who have very high expectations. I am super pleased with how hands on, and challenging this position is.
I also know that my job is somewhat portable, if I need to move for some reason, or if I want a change of pace, I can look for another Northrop job, and transfer rather than go job hunting and deal with the uncertainty of searching for a new position.

ConsI really can't think of anything that I would call a con, unless you are a person who does not like working for a large corporation. In which case Northrop would definitely not be for you. But if that is not a deal breaker, then I highly recommend working here.

Great Company; experience depends on division you are in

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some management flexible in responsibilities. Cons: Some management not flexible in responsibilities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Northrop Grumman has provided ample compensation in the past three years and has been an enjoyable company to work for.

Cyber Incident Analyst IV (Current Employee) Fort Meade, MD (US)

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation, training funds, flexible work/life mix Cons: i haven't experienced much, if any, cons in working with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!