There are newer employer reviews for OHO

great staff that do great work, not so great senior management

I worked at OHO

Pros

the best reasons are the quality of work produced for clients, all the people who work on projects, the culture, and free friday lunches

Cons

the downsides include senior management's lack of focus, direction, and listening, the high turnover and little that is done to correct it, and the lack of recognition for a job well done

Advice to Management

listen to the employees when you ask for their opinion, or even when its unsolicited. don't be as desperate on every project.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good place for creative, less so for technical

I worked at OHO

Pros

Some really great clients, lots of good people to work with. Nice location. Good variety of projects.

Cons

Less of a focus on work life balance. Not enough focus on specific areas and disciplines. The employee vetting process could use some work. Short-term thinking is a problem.

Advice to Management

Be more innovative in how the company is run - look at your competitors and how they are running their businesses and emulate them. Be more focused.