OMNOVA Solutions

www.omnova.com

OMNOVA Solutions Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOMNOVA Solutions would bring in some good employees who were competent to work with. Their employee training program is average. Management watch dollars like a hawk.

ConsThe company has a "Big Brother" mentality. They believe that whatever any V.P or managing director says must be the gospel. There is no challenging of edicts coming from top management down. To do so means unemployment for the one who does.

Company is in a state of flux all the time with staffing levels. They sometimes hire when they simply need to use who they have, then are forced to do draconian cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many chiefs and not enough workers, especially in the IT and maufacturing sectors. Bring in new blood. Reliance on old employees will stalemate company. Share more bonuses with employees.

Another let down

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OMNOVA Solutions for more than 10 years

Pros: travel, plant staff, Customer Service Cons: Management, New Management, Lack of Management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Oppressive work environment with every level of management turning a blind eye.

Network Engineer (Former Employee) Fairlawn, OH (US)

I worked at OMNOVA Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: There are some really great people that work at OMNOVA, especially at the plant… Cons: Old school fat cat mentality in corporate management. If you were promoted to manager or director, they would waste untold amounts of money moving walls,… Advice to Senior Management: Do right by your direct reports and stop breeding a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OMNOVA Solutions.

Worked for OMNOVA Solutions? Contribute to the Community!