Office Angels

www.office-angels.com

Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions

Former Employee - Temporary Call Center Agent  in  Lincoln, England
Former Employee - Temporary Call Center Agent in Lincoln, England

Pros

The recruiting staff were excellent. Communication was first-class. They displayed much more concern in my needs and happiness than many other temporary agencies I've dealt with who seem to be 100% client orientated and not much interested for the staff that actually do the work.

Cons

Few significant downsides. Only real problem I encountered was that the payroll team got my tax coding wrong for the first few weeks and thus I was over-taxed. However, this was resolved in a reasonable time-frame and the monvey reimbursed.

I had few issues or problems working for Office Angels, so I assume the management team are doing their job effectively.

Other reviews for Office Angels

Good for work in between jobs

Pros

It's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch, travel expenses (although often this works out more expensive than paying yourself) and of course, a great variety in the different places you could be working from week to week.

Cons

After working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested an increase, I was rarely offered any jobs paying more. The work itself was often mind-numbingly dull- I was just told to sit and wait for the phone to ring on numerous occasions. In the last few years, the work became fairly sporadic too, I would just get a booking here or there, which was frustrating.

On more than one occasion I was offered a new booking when I was already working- there was some miscommunication in the office.

One of the best employers I've had in a long time

Former Employee - Nhs File Clerk  in  Southampton, England
    Former Employee - Nhs File Clerk in Southampton, England

Pros

Office take placing you in the best environment that matches your skills and experience not only was I placed in a fast paced office with little responsibility I was still given every opportunity to move up and train within the placement I was given and eventually was taken on full time and placed on a permanent contract and progressed to the top of skills base with out them I would still be stuck in a dead end job that was I not happy with and only stayed there cause it was easy.

Cons

I've never found anything that the staff aren't willing to help you with and cant list any bad points about my time with office angels there were always there to lend a hand with any issue that I was having personally or professionally.

the staff based in Southampton should be rewarded for there great efforts and lengths they go to to place an applicant in a role that suits there needs and hours they work so hard to make sure there that they can get to and work in an a supportive environment if I was ever out of work I would gladly walk in and resign

There are newer employer reviews for Office Angels.

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!