Office Angels
www.office-angels.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions

Temporary Call Center Agent (Former Employee)
Lincoln, England

I worked at Office Angels

ProsThe recruiting staff were excellent. Communication was first-class. They displayed much more concern in my needs and happiness than many other temporary agencies I've dealt with who seem to be 100% client orientated and not much interested for the staff that actually do the work.

ConsFew significant downsides. Only real problem I encountered was that the payroll team got my tax coding wrong for the first few weeks and thus I was over-taxed. However, this was resolved in a reasonable time-frame and the monvey reimbursed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI had few issues or problems working for Office Angels, so I assume the management team are doing their job effectively.

Good for work in between jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels

Pros: It's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch,… Cons: After working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested… Advice to Senior Management: On more than one occasion I was offered a new booking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice and friendly consultants - good for finding temporary assignments

I have been working at Office Angels full-time for less than a year

Pros: Consultants treat you like real people and actively try to… Cons: Typical low wages associated with temp work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Office Angels.

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Angels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Office Angels CEO David Clubb. All reviews posted anonymously by Office Angels employees.