Omnicell
www.omnicell.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Really good place to work if you are flexible, have initiative, and want to give 100%.

Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Omnicell

ProsI believe the people that work here are extremely talented. They believe in the product and that really shows. The company is managed well from a financial perspective. We have really good benefits. We believe in customer service and that is not just lip-service.

ConsThere seems to be a shift to more of a political environment and I think that is due to the management style of a few people at the higher level. Too much finger pointing right now.

The sales group think they are above everyone else but I guess you could say it is like that in most sales focused companies.

Advice to Senior Management1. Hold people accountable no matter what their title.
2. When someone is complaining, tell them to stop complaining and offer solutions. No more finger pointing.
3. If you want to know what is really going on, talk to the people that are close to the action.

Pretty great place to work if you can handle many changes and fast pace

I have been working at Omnicell

Pros: Work environment - friendly, accessible to people and information, dedication to get results. Team-environment is very strong. … Cons: Lack of processes and resources (run lean). Things are improving, but not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Longer-term vision needed and less change. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Changes

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Omnicell

Pros: Great customer base. Omnicell used to have a great staff and good middle management, unfortuntely most… Cons: Extremely poor operations management. Dyfuntional management from company headquarters, company seems to lack any long term vision about it's staff. VP operations lived by… Advice to Senior Management: It's time to make some whole changes in upper management in the operations division. Spend some time doing some research into field operations and make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Omnicell.

Worked for Omnicell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omnicell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omnicell CEO Randall A. Lipps. All reviews posted anonymously by Omnicell employees.