Ontraport

www.ontraportcareers.com

A awesomely funtime for the nerds

Ontraport Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Barbara, CA (US)

ProsFirst let me talk about the engineering team.. WOW

This is one of the best places I have ever worked, the engineering team is built on collaboration and melting pot of viewpoints. The motto here is the best idea wins.

Another huge perk is the pace of the projects and the fact that there is not much red tape to get ideas or projects implemented. The team is also always willing to experiment with new technologies and assess its benefits to the software; sharing ideas and building proof of concepts is definitely encouraged.

Other aspects of the company that are great are the benefits; Catered Meals, Health, Dental, Vision, Gym, Sponserships for kickball and happy hour, Ski Trip, Camping Trips.

The culture as a whole is really about working hard, respect the clients and coworkers and having a good time.

ConsThe only downside I can think of right now is that there is not enough time/engineers to implement all the great ideas that could make the software we're working on even better.

Great place to work and have fun

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros: Anyone who works there has to say the culture is the best. It's incredible being able to work in a place where everyone genuinely likes… Cons: It's a startup, so it has its share of challenges. The hours can be long and deadlines can seem unreasonable. There's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I think it's a wonderful place to work and grow.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros: -Laid-back, loose environment - I think people do their best work when not given strict rules to abide by -Plenty of down-time -Friendly and… Cons: -The pay could be significantly higher compared to other companies Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Try to follow up on what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ontraport.

Worked for Ontraport? Contribute to the Community!