Ontraport

www.ontraportcareers.com
  www.ontraportcareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ontraport

A awesomely funtime for the nerds

Current Employee - Ontraport Engineer in Santa Barbara, CA (US)
Current Employee - Ontraport Engineer in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros

First let me talk about the engineering team.. WOW

This is one of the best places I have ever worked, the engineering team is built on collaboration and melting pot of viewpoints. The motto here is the best idea wins.

Another huge perk is the pace of the projects and the fact that there is not much red tape to get ideas or projects implemented. The team is also always willing to experiment with new technologies and assess its benefits to the software; sharing ideas and building proof of concepts is definitely encouraged.

Other aspects of the company that are great are the benefits; Catered Meals, Health, Dental, Vision, Gym, Sponserships for kickball and happy hour, Ski Trip, Camping Trips.

The culture as a whole is really about working hard, respect the clients and coworkers and having a good time.

Cons

The only downside I can think of right now is that there is not enough time/engineers to implement all the great ideas that could make the software we're working on even better.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Ontraport (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and have fun

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros

Anyone who works there has to say the culture is the best. It's incredible being able to work in a place where everyone genuinely likes and cares about each other. I'd help some of these people move. Yeah, that's the kind of culture I'm talking about. I'm constantly given opportunities to grow my skills and push the limits of what I'm capable of accomplishing. Management is not afraid to give extra responsibilities to those who show they're able to take on new challenges.

Cons

It's a startup, so it has its share of challenges. The hours can be long and deadlines can seem unreasonable. There's a lot of working after hours and on weekends. The pay is a bit lower than similar positions at other companies.

It's been a great spot to learn and grow.

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros

Ontraport is an amazing community of great people. At times it feels like we are one big family, which gives us a huge advantage when working on projects as a team.

Cons

Due to the start up nature of the company it seems that similar positions at other companies would get payed more, but the amazing atmosphere and people make up for it.

Keep up the positive vibes and transparent nature.

There are newer employer reviews for Ontraport