Opera Solutions

www.operasolutions.com

Loads of potential and talented people

(Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsThe company is positioned on the leading edge of a booming industry, no doubt about it. We are constantly asked to solve incredibly complex questions for some of the best known companies in the world. The work is challenging and changes frequently, like at any successful start-up.

ConsWe need to accelerate the transition from a consulting model to being a repeatable solution company. This is critical to growth and scale. Many of us know this is the correct path, but some people are confused or hesitant about how the changes will affect them. There's a ton of great technology and science being developed, can make prioritization tough at times for a company of this size.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeed up the transition process. Communicate clearly and frequently. Put some opportunities on the back burner and execute on a few truly great ideas.

Inexperience company, lack of competence on techniques and management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Opera Solutions full-time

Pros: flexible hours, being able to work from home for a very long… Cons: Very weak and inexperience management, especially the manager and senior manager level. They are inexperience on both techniques and management skills, being unable provide… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not what I had expected

Software Specialist (Current Employee) Noida (India)

I have been working at Opera Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good people in Siftware Team Free phones for all employees Friday lunches… Cons: Inexperienced staff Too many managers Not much guidance No standard practices of Software… Advice to Senior Management: Add more techies, reduce the number of managers; bring someone in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Opera Solutions.

Worked for Opera Solutions? Contribute to the Community!