Oracle

www.oracle.com

Great place depending what you are looking for; Timing and Territory is everything

Technology Sales Representative (Former Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsLed by one of the smartest guys on the planet. Great people in every part of the business. Breadth and depth of application and technology means they are in nearly every account - and therefore have the ability to get C-Level access.

ConsToo many sales people calling on same accounts. Last I counted, it exceeded 16. Confusion and frustration for customers and Oracle Sales Rep alike.
Business practices are rigid and slow (for reps and customers).

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have a well-oiled machine as-is so not sure there is more to share.

Software Engineer

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. You can easily learn the product you will be… Cons: 1. Work pressure is very high and need to have… Advice to Senior Management: Need to think about employees, in terms of their career. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

One of the best place to work with

Former Applications Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Oracle full-time

Pros: Awesome place to work for, Good Work life balance, Great… Cons: Nothing I can think of More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!