PNC has an excellent, all inclusive culture that promotes growth and success for all team members and clients alike!

Current Employee - Teller Representative  in  Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Teller Representative in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Great benefits, excellent products and services, opportunities for advancement, good pay, very diverse culture, close no later than 7 PM.

Cons

The only con I've encountered is that PNC is not as wide spread in Maryland, where I live.

As PNC grows, maintain the culture, the focus on customer service, and the drive to acheive excellence.

Other Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Excellent corporation with a good fiscal track record and great opportunities for advancement.

Current Employee - Teller Banking Representative II  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Teller Banking Representative II in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Good pay and good atmosphere

Cons

Some retail branches should be updated

It was a great learning experience

Former Employee - Teller  in  Brownsville, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Teller in Brownsville, PA (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

I began as a teller and it was an enjoyable experience as I got a promotion and moved to a customer service representative.

Cons

Unfortunetely my position was eliminated after one year working there. I was considered a summer teller and I could have moved to a full time teller but I was still in school.

I would say there needs to be a clearer communication policy in place at PNC Bank. It was hard to know where I would be at the next day or even the next week.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!