There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly

Current Employee - Retail Management  in  Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Retail Management in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros

employee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Cons

somewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Keep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

1120 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Overworked and underpaid... go figure.

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only pro I can think of at the moment is that it is a job and although the pay is not great, you get paid on time.

Cons

I do the job of 3 different people and do not get paid or acknowledged for it. I have not had a raise in over 2 years. I had vacation time approved for over 2 months to be out for two days in November 2012, and 4 hours before my scheduled vacation, I was told that I could no longer take that vacation because they could not find anyone to cover for me. 4 HOURS!!! I can understand telling me a week ahead of time or something, but 4 hours I feel like I am being run over and it gets very irritating. I am the only teller on the line right now, and have been since we opened at 9:00am this morning. While the 2 other people in the office have been sitting at their desks on personal phone calls and gossiping.

Treat every branch FAIRLY. Stand up for every branch the SAME.

not bad and not good. I wouldn't recommend.

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

Pros

Light work load. I was part of an acquisition so my job duties were promptly shifted to the employee taking my place. I knew I was getting let go, so no harm no foul.

Cons

Don't care about employees from acquisitions. Upper management should actually act like they care about employees, even though they are getting laid off.

Have an actual plan when acquiring a company.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!