Papa John's

www.papajohns.com

A decent amount of stress with not so great compensation. It's a "job".

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Auburn, AL (US)

ProsCoworkers... well some of them. Free pizza until you get tired of it. I've also got some interesting stories over my period of time with the company.

ConsI worked at a pretty high volume store in a college town so it could get intense at times. Not all stores are like mine. The cons of the job are pretty much the same with any management job in the foodservice industry including dealing with less than intelligent customers, babysitting some whiny coworkers, and not getting paid enough to make it seem worthwhile.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe at the store just a little more and be a little better about disseminating information. The store manager gets a bonus if certain goals are met, which at our store they often are, but assistant managers have no incentives like that yet we're running the store the most. Some incentives for performance would be nice.

My experience with papa john as a manager I would say not worth it for how much they pay.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Hollywood, FL (US)

I worked at Papa John's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible schedule, Team members are great, and good managers all… Cons: stressful, not enough money!!! too much work and still not… Advice to Senior Management: Be stern with everyone, its all fun but know when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

delivery driver

I have been working at Papa John's

Pros: flexible hours and work days Cons: car was getting used and older More
There are newer reviews on Papa John's.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!