Paycom

www.paycom.com

Executive Sales Rep, At Paycom Since 2005 -- "Challenging, Yet Rewarding"

Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK (US)

ProsPaycom is a really amazing, dynamic company! Since I started as a sales rep in 2005, there have been so many changes. We've grown from about 50 employees up to over 600 employees. Everything does move very fast paced, here, and we do only want people who are self-motivated, capable, and adaptable to help us all be successful! There are more opportunities at Paycom than any other company I've known. It is the most challenging yet rewarding job I have been fortunate enough to find. The job I had before this one cannot even compare.

You have to be a positive and competitive person to exceed in sales here; you have to welcome a challenge to make it at any position here at Paycom. The great part is, they do give you the tools you need to be successul! It's up to you to do it.

Our industry in general is constantly changing, and it affects every company in the U.S.A. in a big way! I'm proud to be a part of one of the largest and fastest growing business service solutions in the United States. Every company out there has a mission, and we help them accomplish that mission by streamlining the backend of their operations, keeping them in compliance, and allowing them to spend more time on more mission critical activities.

Paycom invests a lot of energy into keeping all our employees trained on the constant changes in our industry, on new legislation, new developments to our product, how to do our jobs better, and how to help our clients accomplish their goals. I can't tell you how much I've learned and grown with Paycom, and how I really consider the great people I work with family.

ConsWhen I say that working at Paycom is a challenge, I'm not kidding. We want to be the best, so there's no room for dead weight. It may sound harsh, but what I mean is, we're not looking for average. We're not looking for someone who just wants a paycheck but doesn't want to work a lot for it.

You have to be willing to learn. This is not an industry where once you get through initial training, you know it all. No one knows it all, because it's always changing. Every time a new law comes out, every time current laws change, we have to be ready for it. It's a very complicated industry, and you have to be willing to change a long with it.

You're experience with Paycom is going to be governed by how you react to this enviroment. The right people are willing to work hard and are going to step up to the plate and get ready for any curve balls that may be thrown at you. If you are that type of person, you will be successful at Paycom and enjoy the rewards that follow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep adding the new developments! It makes it more exciting every time I can call someone and tell them about something new! I love it!

Lots of work, but I'm really enoying it.

Paycom Sales (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Rewarding -You are in charge of most of your schedule, you must be a self starter -Great Pay -Everyone wants you… Cons: -Lots of hours. -It's harder when you first start. You have to get through it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well worth the effort

Senior Sales (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Contol own destiny and control your own finiancial future. This job takes effort but if you commit to the trainings… Cons: You have to be a self motivator and be able to juggle many functions all at once. Organization… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow and the company through employees already on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!