Paycom

www.paycom.com

Paycom is a great company based in OKC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oklahoma City, OK (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Pros

Paycom has a great culture, good benefits, and very pleasant perks. $4 catered lunches give you a good lunch option. Employee health insurance premium is only $1 per bi-weekly pay-period. The gym is great to have around to exercise before or after work, or shoot some hoops or play ping-pong during lunch. The year-end party is a great way to celebrate all of the hard work required for year-end workload.

Cons

Family health insurance is not subsidized by the company, which increases cost drastically.
Rumors of going public have been tossed around for years now with no definite time frame given by management.
The year-end party is nice, but it would also be nice to have a year-end bonus to go with it.

Be honest to employees and do anything within reason to reduce voluntary and involuntary turnover. Offer more than just a year-end party in the form of a year-end bonus to share the success of the company with the employees who make Paycom what it is.

Other reviews for Paycom

A different challenge every day but with hard work and perseverance you will be rewarded

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO (US)

Pros

- Opportunity to meet and work with people from different industries and build great relationships
    - Every day is new and different
    - Great team to work with, everyone is uplifting, fun, and positive
    - Compensation plan is amazing with benefits
    -Continued training from the team and upper management
    - Must be willing to compete and put in the work to see the reward
    - Competitive atmosphere, great for former athletes or anyone with that mindset

Cons

- The days can and will be longer than 8-5
    - Because every day is different, there are some days that are more challenging than others
    - Everyone takes a different amount of time to feel comfortable knowing the product, you must be okay with feeling out of your element for awhile
    - Sometimes territory is further away from the office than most and involves a lot of driving

Continue to:
    - Give constructive criticism and coach us to be the best we can be
    - Reward (give praise) us when we follow through with challenges set
    - Motivate all the reps differently in how we best respond to that motivation

Advice:
    - Do not provide negative incentives/unproductive criticism when we aren't doing as well as we want
    - More training up front for new reps to feel more confident going out into the field
    - More field rides with current reps prior to making your own calls

Working for Paycom, has been an rewarding process, not only as a team, but as an individual as well.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL (US)

Pros

The pro's for working for Paycom is that this company gives you the tools in order for you to be successful! Therefore, with their team atmosphere, and team oriented model, a person is bound to be successful from their drive and determination from within!

Cons

As for me, I have not seen any flaws while working at Paycom. This company is well developed, giving one another, advice or help along the way. No job is going to be easy, therefore as a dedicated person who wants to be successful; Paycom is the company for you! The Training, the managers, everything is well developed helping you as person become better by making sure you are equipped with what you need to exceed!

Overall, I believe our management team is excellent! If it was not for them and their advice along the way, it would be hard to really grow as a company unlike we have today. They have set the standards and goals with in each office, giving us as sales representatives the drive and determination we need in order to succeed and be successful within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!