Pearson
www.pearson.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Temp

Assembly (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Pearson full-time for less than a year

ProsIn about a month of working at Pearson I began training to be promoted to line leader. They really appreciate hard work and they reward it!

ConsI was let go after a month because of a policy enforced by HR dept. My managers all had a meeting with HR to keep me on my job but HR wouldn't budge.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel that the managers and higher ups should have say in which employees remain with company despite a minor attendance policy issue. If the managers are fighting to keep an employee and are trying to promote that employee then let them use their discretion to make the right decision. Besides that I have nothing to say bad about this company because it is an awesome company that does a lot for its workers. Once an individual is hired on full-time the benefits are great and all of that so I hope they keep doing what they are doing and never change the integrity of the company by getting money hungry or downplaying those who've been through it with them!

Great company, forward vision, hard workers

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Upper Saddle River, NJ (US)

I have been working at Pearson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stable, international, diverse, supportive and driven management, great benefits, decent… Cons: Heavy work load, tough education economy and landscape, higher salary… More

A company wants to do everything

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Taipei (Taiwan)

I worked at Pearson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Lots of new products - Aggressive culture Cons: - Bad teamwork - Need a good CRM system Advice to Senior Management: Please listening to the first line staffs. They can bring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pearson.

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pearson CEO John Fallon. All reviews posted anonymously by Pearson employees.