PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,479 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Sink or swim mentality

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLarge and recognized company name globally. Lot's of open positions listed across the globe.

ConsHard to move up due to people staying (or scared) to move to other departments, then being laid off or worse...their jobs being sent offshore. No real alignment on work-life balance programs. Telecommuting is done on a "case by case" basis; meaning if you Manager likes you or not...

it is a nice working conditions and quick learning prospective

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: well the working here in pepsi is too good for everyone who… Cons: while the working experience is great here but there are some cons of it juniors will not get full… Advice to Senior Management: i will advice to management to keep on look on the opportunies given to the new commerce and not to be harsh to the co-workers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manufacturing Director

Manufacturing Director (Current Employee)
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: High Growth People centric High Margins Massive capital investment Cons: Poor system and processes Low compensation More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.