PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,485 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Sweatshop with poor IT leadership

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe pay's good. If you're hourly, you'll make a killing.

ConsPoor management, from front-line to senior management. No willingness to improve the environment. Too many sacred cows. It's not what you know, it's how much you brown nose. If you're incompetent but suck up, you'll go far. Don't ever go to HR about manager quality, or ethics issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the failed ITIL model. The only way things get done is if the ITIL structure is circumvented. Clean house of the management layer and start over.

Cannot handle experienced talent, shrinking business

Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Purchase, NY (US)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very nice people for the most part Cons: Organization as a whole does not invest in their people, and cannot manage talent. The industry is shrinking and my… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire MBAs. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

it is a nice working conditions and quick learning prospective

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: well the working here in pepsi is too good for everyone who… Cons: while the working experience is great here but there are some cons of it juniors will not get full… Advice to Senior Management: i will advice to management to keep on look on the opportunies given to the new commerce and not to be harsh to the co-workers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.