PharmaNet/i3

www.pharmanet-i3.com

A reasonably good company to start your career in Clinical Solutions.

Associate Statistical Programmer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsRefreshingly wide scope of work. Every department is very unique in its own way. Definitely will be satisfied with the work that is provided. Work / life balance was never an issue for me per se but some of my colleagues do complain about excessive work. Leave is provided at request without any problems 21PL + 7CL + 7SL a year. 30 leaves can be carry forwarded to the next year.

ConsHR related support is one of the poorest in my nascent career. It seems the management is at the mercy of the HR people and the IT department. May be I am being harsh here. But that is definitely a con. Salary hikes only once in a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease look into HR policy.

Was good experience

Clinical Trial Coordinator (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at PharmaNet/i3 as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great people and learning experience Cons: Not so good experience with manager Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

horrible, micromanagers, no one knows what they are doing

Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 full-time for less than a year

Pros: none, it is a mess Cons: no leadership, management, employees treated like yesterdays garbage, Advice to Senior Management: look at quality not quanity, bigger is not always better No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PharmaNet/i3.

Worked for PharmaNet/i3? Contribute to the Community!