Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

Overall, it was a positive experience

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsGreat opportunity to learn office services from the mailroom out. Good for someone with customer service experience and attitude, but not much training.

ConsUnclear expeectations, when a site goes, the process from a worker's end can be a bit erratic, off-putting and demoralizing. Insurance is a high cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarify processes and expectation, Revisit the cancellation of employee perks that were cancelled. Seek better insurance structure.

Temp Worker at PB - Good and Bad

Sweeper (Current Employee) Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I have been working at Pitney Bowes as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Fast paced, Diverse Environment, Some workers are very helpful Cons: People usually stay within "their boundaries" due to racial insecurities, Leads sometimes expect you… Advice to Senior Management: Look at the temps who work hard day in and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Friendly people but departments don't work together.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Stamford, CT (US)

I worked at Pitney Bowes as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Nice people Health center on site Competitive Salary Cons: The business units are very isolated from one another Everyone expressed intentions to be innovative and try new things but… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage people to work across silos Modernize leadership practices - a younger mentality from HR and more collaboration… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!