Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Learned a ton. Left disappointed.

Home Office (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Plum District full-time for more than a year

ProsAt Plum District you were never bored. There was always more to do than you had time to do it in. Regardless of how long you'd been there you had a chance to contribute.

ConsRidiculously long hours - seeing colleagues online working at midnight was routine, as was getting work texts at 11:30pm. Mid-to-low pay, especially for the hours. Management was terrible at motivation and worse at transparency. Employee burnout was a constant.

What a let down!

Upper Management (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum District full-time for more than a year

Pros: Forced to self teach and therefore learned a lot. Cons: Most everything about company was a "con." Advice to Senior Management: You have had the best of the best work for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible Experience

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at Plum District full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work from home Made connections with female sales pro's in other… Cons: CEO, Megan is mean and belittles sales people and managers in front of others, used to get the entire team on a call and give… Advice to Senior Management: Deal with Megan Set clear goals for employees Stop Firing at will No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.