Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

The company hacks have distorted the real picture of Press Ganey

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Boston, MA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The Boston Office has a lot of great people.

Cons

The current senior managment comes accross as clueless. They have exciting visions with no ablitiy to execute on them.

Communicate a road map. It is hard to find a directoin to a great destination without a clue about where you are today and a plan to get from the current situation to an exciting future.

108 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

co-workers and middle management are very supportive

Cons

New senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us are now expected to be on call 24/7 and in the office until west coast business hours end....which is past dinner time for our families - for those of us with college degrees it shouldn't be a surprise that we are dissatisfied with being expected to work retail hours like this. No more bonuses and funds for celebrations have been given away to unfamiliar charities. Not cool.

You may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left, but all of our data we've collected for our clients says a high turnover and dissatisfied employees equal dissatisfied clients and decreased revenue...perhaps we need to practice what we preach?

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was a proud employee. Their products are amazing (I can only speak to their core patient/employee survey component.

Cons

I have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree. It has become a "good ol' boy" club and if you do not kiss up to the right person in the right manner, you are treated poorly and driven out. Change IS good. There were many MANY people that would have done whatever was necessary to promote and develop the company. They have lost a lot of dedicated people and with that, a lot of what made Press Ganey the wonderful company that Dr.'s Press, Ganey, and Hall created.

Honestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years ago, I am certain it would have been sincerely accepted. Now, not so much.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey