Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

ProsThe company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was a proud employee. Their products are amazing (I can only speak to their core patient/employee survey component.

ConsI have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree. It has become a "good ol' boy" club and if you do not kiss up to the right person in the right manner, you are treated poorly and driven out. Change IS good. There were many MANY people that would have done whatever was necessary to promote and develop the company. They have lost a lot of dedicated people and with that, a lot of what made Press Ganey the wonderful company that Dr.'s Press, Ganey, and Hall created.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years ago, I am certain it would have been sincerely accepted. Now, not so much.

The emperor has no clothes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The mission of the company- to help improve healthcare -… Cons: The company began its freefall in the first quarter of this year when the latest management took the reins. Executive staff were terminated and the… Advice to Senior Management: Change is good. But changing things just to change is ignorant. Take some time to learn about a company, its dynamics, strengths and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great new leadership! Quickly moving us in the right direction.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great new leadership team. They quickly identified the opportunities… Cons: Quick growth is tough for those who are adverse to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the constant communication with the associates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!