Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

The emperor has no clothes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

ProsThe mission of the company- to help improve healthcare - used to mean something, now its been distorted.

ConsThe company began its freefall in the first quarter of this year when the latest management took the reins. Executive staff were terminated and the spaces left filled with past work cronies and relatives, many with little to no healthcare experience to qualify them. In less than six months, the company's client base has shrunk, products have failed and many, many qualified people have left. It's really odd that the board has let them continue when we haven't seen any positive results to date.

They talk a lot about respect but they don't seem to practice what they preach. Their attitude is condescending, patronizing and even degrading at times. Everyone seems to be overworked and micromanaged to the point that morale has reached subterranean levels. Not to mention, it looks like they are switching everything to be out of Chicago or Boston since they have new office spaces they are looking to fill. Raises the question if South Bend will just turn into some sort of service bureau with the company headquartered somewhere else... they don't seem to want to fill any new positions from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange is good. But changing things just to change is ignorant. Take some time to learn about a company, its dynamics, strengths and weaknesses before assuming you know better. You are throwing away the expertise and dedication that helped Press Ganey survive for over 25 years.

Great new leadership! Quickly moving us in the right direction.

South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great new leadership team. They quickly identified the opportunities… Cons: Quick growth is tough for those who are adverse to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the constant communication with the associates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros: Great professional opportunities in patient satisfaction. Cons: Travel can be a bit much. More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.