There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

The emperor has no clothes

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The mission of the company- to help improve healthcare - used to mean something, now its been distorted.

Cons

The company began its freefall in the first quarter of this year when the latest management took the reins. Executive staff were terminated and the spaces left filled with past work cronies and relatives, many with little to no healthcare experience to qualify them. In less than six months, the company's client base has shrunk, products have failed and many, many qualified people have left. It's really odd that the board has let them continue when we haven't seen any positive results to date.

They talk a lot about respect but they don't seem to practice what they preach. Their attitude is condescending, patronizing and even degrading at times. Everyone seems to be overworked and micromanaged to the point that morale has reached subterranean levels. Not to mention, it looks like they are switching everything to be out of Chicago or Boston since they have new office spaces they are looking to fill. Raises the question if South Bend will just turn into some sort of service bureau with the company headquartered somewhere else... they don't seem to want to fill any new positions from within.

Advice to Management

Change is good. But changing things just to change is ignorant. Take some time to learn about a company, its dynamics, strengths and weaknesses before assuming you know better. You are throwing away the expertise and dedication that helped Press Ganey survive for over 25 years.

reviews filtered by

Great new leadership! Quickly moving us in the right direction.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great new leadership team. They quickly identified the opportunities for us to continue to grow this fantastic company.

Cons

Quick growth is tough for those who are adverse to change.

Advice to Management

Keep up the constant communication with the associates.

Great company to work for.

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros

Great professional opportunities in patient satisfaction.

Cons

Travel can be a bit much.