Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Change is for the best

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

ProsPress Ganey is a great company to work for and has done very well. However, it's clear that there have been many areas that were neglected or under invested in. This is clearly changing with the new management team and people are excited about the ability to continue to build on Press Ganey's success.

ConsChange isn't for everyone and makes some people nervous. Hopefully some big wins will convince those that are nervous that change is for the better.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement performance management. Remove non-performers quickly but make sure you just as quickly reward those top performers.

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was… Cons: I have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree.… Advice to Senior Management: Honestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The emperor has no clothes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The mission of the company- to help improve healthcare -… Cons: The company began its freefall in the first quarter of this year when the latest management took the reins. Executive staff were terminated and the… Advice to Senior Management: Change is good. But changing things just to change is ignorant. Take some time to learn about a company, its dynamics, strengths and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!