There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Nice place to work

Former Employee - Clerk in South Bend, IN (US)
Former Employee - Clerk in South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (less than an year)

Pros

management was helpful (as a new employee) to show how to do things, very appreciative of your work. Good pay, benefits ok.

Cons

Could of had more training, employee I was replacing really did not want to show me much about the job.

95 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Mismanage it and they will leave...

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked for a couple years at PG with the best and most productive team of software developers I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my 20+ year career, but they have all left PG in the last 3-6 months. Clearly a few cronies of the new CEO are very happy and are being taken care of 'like family'.

Cons

When people are asked for their input and then are ignored, they tend to leave. When they have little or no control over their work processes, they tend to leave. When they are not given the tools to do the job and are distracted from their work by constant shifts in direction and are then maligned for being poor producers, they tend to leave.

We had teams that delivered great product on time, every time for several years before this executive team came in. Now ALL but a very few have left. About 15 of 20 team members in our office have left by their own choice. 5-10% turnover with new management is normal. 75% turnover is BAD management! (Unless they wanted us to leave...? They could have just asked nicely.)

Come up with a VERY good 'story' for the board and investors! It will be extremely dificult to deliver on promises when your best people are leaving, so your best hope is probably a good snow job. Start treating your employees with respect and understand that they probably know how to do their jobs better than you do, so trust them.

The culture is awful

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We used to have a great culture in our department; good people to work with.

Cons

There have been recent layoffs. Everyone who's left is demoralized and most employees don't believe in this company any longer.

Nothing that hasn't already been said here - but the new CEO and his buddies are not going to listen.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey