Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and often difficult period in their life was thrilling to me. Over the years, my career path has meandered a bit, but never far from that early purpose -- helping others with their care. I am proud to have found a home at Press Ganey where I can continue on my personal life mission. The beauty of Press Ganey is that our clients, our company and all of my colleagues are perfectly aligned around a single purpose - helping improve any aspect of the patient experience that is within our control. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for me and I know many of my colleagues feel the same fulfillment.

Cons

The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken, but it isn't perfect and there are many organizations that need significant help improving. And the work is never done. There is always room for improvement - which is good, but sometimes can be frustrating. Overall, pros far outweigh the cons.

Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local healthcare facility. It would remind everyone in the company why we exist - to help our clients improve the patient experience.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Best professional experience of my career

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

There isn't a better company to work for. The passion, dedication and commitment throughout the company is incredible. Since Pat's arrival last year, Press Ganey has taken tremendous strides in continuing the mission of improving the patient experience.

Cons

Press Ganey is on the right track

A leader striving ever higher.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Forward thinking company where innovation and integration are highly praised.
    Team environment where individuals are never too busy to teach and often place team goals ahead of individual goals, but even in this setting, individual contributions are well noted and praise given.

Cons

While teamwork is strong, in my time, there have been no team-building events to further this strength of the company.

Leadership is great. New vision and direction to maintain our industry leadership status.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey