There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

A positive, innovative company destroyed by greed

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A great market, great clients, colleagues with a passion for improvement (most are now former PG employees).

Cons

Everyone who can is leaving or already gone, driven out by Pat Ryan and his cronies, who are intent on getting as much as they can before the owners wake up and figure out what is going on under their noses and fire these people. By that time, clients will have also figured out they are chumps for staying on.

It is rare to see a company and a culture fall so far so fast.

Leave.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Former IT employee

Current Employee - IT Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - IT Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Was a great company to work for. Had a great culture of innovation, collaboration and team spirit. It trusted the workers and valued them. The teams themselves were wonderful to work with.

Cons

After recent change in management, there has been constant change or lack of direction would be more accurate. This has resulted in high level of attrition. While I hung on as much as I could, it was pointless to stay put without there being a team anymore. Most managerial decisions have been puzzling at best.

None that would be taken.

Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Talented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission.

Cons

We've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership style. However, there has been stability in the past year and a strong focus on innovation and growth.

Take time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee survey. Provide clear mission and vision to align the company and engage employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!