There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you work from home, flex hours, etc.

Cons

I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal.

This company continues to pile on unnecessary upper level management (all of whom are old friends of the current CEO), while treating its average employee like dirt. If you are considering working here, don't expect to be fairly compensated for your hard work. Merit increases are no longer a given, and, though they claim that you may still be eligible for a merit increase if you score high marks on your annual performance review, this is a blatant lie. Myself and several others with whom I spoke received marks of "Exceeds Expectations" on our performance reviews, yet we received no merit increases. In the past 6 months alone, I worked an average of 60 hours per week, yet I guess that just wasn't good enough. On the same day that they announced the creation of yet ANOTHER upper level management position, the CEO of the company sent out an e-mail explaining to us that only 65 people in the entire company were deemed worthy of a merit increase this year.

They can't afford to give us raises, or to provide us with desperately needed working laptops, but they sure can afford that new manager! I expect a mass exodus soon.

Advice to Management

Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company into the ground. You're ruining what used to be a good company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Way Ahead of the Market

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Press Ganey is by far the leading provider of patient satisfaction and related services. We have deeper benchmarks, better analytics and more advisors working personally with clients than any other player in the market. As far as opportunities, virtually all vendors in the health care industry want to explore ways to work with Press Ganey to better serve providers.

Cons

Too many offices and remote locations that prevent greater efficiency. Needs to consolidate offices.

Advice to Management

Invest in more resources so we can move quicker.

2. exciting time to work at Press Ganey

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive and strong leadership
    Great company culture
    Open and honest senior leadership

Cons

Press Ganey is in a high growth phase right now, so at times work can be crazy but I know that in the end it is all worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!