Press Ganey

Run into the ground

Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThere is a nice level of flexibility in the job and the base pay isn't bad.

ConsDuring my tenure with Press Ganey, there have been 4 CEOs. Each one brings in their own team and tries to "fix" what's wrong with the company. They add products and services without truly integrating them so that we have a myriad different platforms and teams that don't interact.

Press Ganey's pricing models are so varied and complicated that it is difficult to tell a prospect what a service costs. That, coupled with PG being the high priced solutions, causes us to lose several deals.

As a sales person, they have instituted a new comp plan in 2013 (which we have yet to receive in writing) that is convoluted, difficult to calculate, and penalizes the sales person for any decrease in a current client's revenue. So if a client discontinues a service because it isn't working - that money cancels out any new sales that were mad. It's possibly the worst SCIP that I have ever had in my 10+ years in sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline your offerings, make pricing more competitive and simple, and don't push a product out to market without testing it's readiness.

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you… Cons: I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal. This… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: I honestly enjoy working here. Everyone I interact with is friendly, helpful and supportive. I have found the communication coming directly from the… Cons: While it would be nice to all be in one location… Advice to Senior Management: Keep open the lines of communication so all employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.