Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

too bad the PR doesn't match the reality

ProsIn a difficult job market, any job can be a good thing. There is an attempt to be competitive on pay and benefits. Experience here can help you move on to your next position while PG still has a good reputation in the industry.

ConsBloated and ineffective senior management and too few people to do work. We have more "C" level execs than I have ever seen in a company this size. If you have not worked with the current CEO at his prior positions, you are not going to be taken seriously no matter your experience or abilities. New initiatives are poorly planned and executed, and we expend huge efforts trying to make these initiatives work after initial failures. If you are reading positive reviews of this company, you are reading scripted responses from CEO's new team who seem concerned about perception than reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop bringing high paid friends and cronies on board while telling departments with severe staff shortages to "make do". Whether or not you hear comments about this - employees see and recognize this is happening.

A poorly executed good idea doesn't differ much from a bad idea in practice. Execution of plans is as important as anything else - stop developing and trying to implement new initiatives until you can figure out how to execute better.

Unappreciated

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Co-workers are wonderful; lower-level employees really know what teamwork means... Cons: Senior leadership seems so removed from those employees at the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very satisfied with my experience at PG

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Lexington, MA (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Coworkers Fun and challenging work - on a brand-new team, creating a brand-new product from the ground-up Big impact -… Cons: I don't really have too many cons. After our successful delivery of the product I was working on, management moved us to a… Advice to Senior Management: Focus - don't always go the way the wind is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!