There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

CEO and pals haves killed the company

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are still some good people with a moral compass and try to do the right thing.

Cons

This CEO has brought in friends and family and has done literally nothing in the past year to deliver on the changes he spoke of. He has crushed the culture and created a terrible place to work where people are constantly looking over their shoulder in fear of losing their job.

Advice to Management

Leave.

reviews filtered by

Unappreciated

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers are wonderful; lower-level employees really know what teamwork means...

Cons

Senior leadership seems so removed from those employees at the bottom.

Absolutely terrible, worst placed I've EVER worked.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are decent - but this is expressly a deceptive technique.

Cons

There is a lot of initial noise about how great the company culture is and how much they care and take care of their employees. Managers spend a lot of time convincing you there is an open door policy and that they will advocate for you. A lot of promises of upward mobility. This is NOT TRUE. They will throw you under the bus the second they perceive it could possibly be beneficial to them. Managers are two-faced and vindictive, do not offer resources or help when merited. "Upward mobility" is a joke. They do not seriously consider internal applicants. Management is often unqualified and perform poorly; they are not held accountable for errors and complaints are not taken seriously and rarely, if ever, followed through on and often result in punitive actions.

Lower level employees are treated as expendable and an embarrassment - they are relegated to a separate building and apparently new-hires are mandated to telecommute, which the company treats as a "great privilege" when in reality, they don't want to expand office space or expend the resources to accommodate, which is hypocritical since their whole business model is veiled in this "advocate for the little guy" rhetoric.

If you are thinking about working here, consider your motivations, and focus your efforts somewhere else.