Primerica

www.primerica.com

A true test of yourself

Current Employee - Senior Representative  in  Troy, MI (US)
Current Employee - Senior Representative in Troy, MI (US)

Pros

-The ability to be your own boss from day one
-Being able to teach others how to help themselves and their families
-The sky is the limit with income potential
-Enter into an industry with no prior experience, but have all the best resources available to succeed.

Cons

-Working as your own boss is a double edged sword if you have never done it before.
-Overcoming rejection takes awhile to get used to.

Other reviews for Primerica

Worse job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales Trainee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Trainee in Dallas, TX (US)

Pros

Make your own hours, that is about all

Cons

This position is a joke, multi-level marketing at its best. Coming out of college this company has a great sales pitch but turnover rate is ridiculous. I would make my culture and values rating negative if I could. Reading through the reviews its funny that all the 5 star ratings come from the regional managers who are trying to suck you in. There are other more reputable companies out there, do not waste your time with this one.

Choose a new business stategy.

Don't get paid at all until you get licenced.

Former Employee - District Leader  in  Northridge, CA (US)
    Former Employee - District Leader in Northridge, CA (US)

Pros

You work on your own schedule and show up to the meetings if you want to, which I reccomend that you do. My RVP was awesome, so upbeat and excited. It seems easy to get promoted. There's no one there to promote you, you promote yourself by the work you put in. Very energetic atmosphere, almost like a family.

Cons

You can't get paid until you get your licence which consists 30 hours of classes I believe then take the state exam. You don't work on a set salary, it all depends how many life insurance applications you sell. Must drive to people's home, you don't work in a office unless your Regional Vice President which practically is their own office their paying for.

To really stick to what they really aim for, to please the client and whatever they can to insure the families future and make a difference. Reason I say this is because a family friend of mine was interested in getting life insurance and my mentor was the one to explain everything in detail which took about 3 hours. She was excited and signed but had a change of mind and couldn't afford at the time and wanted to cancel it. My mentor said, "Absolutely, no problem!" It's been 4 months and their still charging her monthly for her contract. I can't work with a company that does that to their clients and be apart of that.

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!