Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com

1964 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Excellent culture and great place to work

Current Employee - Systems Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
Current Employee - Systems Manager in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Pros

It's a top notch company and only recruits the best talent. Less than 0.1% of applicants are hired each year. You'll learn so much and grow tremendously working for P&G.

Cons

Because we hire so many great people, competition is stiff. And the bottom 3% each year are put on a performance plan and coached out if they don't improve.

Management should continue to push us to meet goals and keep our values, never forgetting the people who really drive the company. I think that's happening and should continue.

Other reviews for Procter & Gamble

Great place to start your career, intensive learning and development, a lot of analysis, stressfull.

Former Employee - Associate Brand Manager  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Former Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Budapest (Hungary)

Pros

Learning, great trainings, regular salary increase, 13th salary

Cons

Lack of confidence in top management, you have to be ready to relocate whenever and wherever Company would like to if you want to grow, uncertain surroundings

Rewarding

Pros

Excellent pay, without a doubt one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Innovative thinking required for the job.

Cons

A lot of work as well as challenging but none the less a good company. Hours can be long but well worth it

Continue to do what you guys are doing, it definitely helps the work force morale seeing the leaders at P&G.

There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!