Providence Health & Services
www.providence.org Renton, WA 5000+ Employees

Providence is a great place to work.

Director (Current Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at Providence Health & Services

ProsMission oriented. Respect for work life balance. Many long time employees. Fair to staff in comp and benefits.

ConsLack of common standards across regions, especially accountability toward cost. Disruptive personalities are tolerated way too long, especially in mid management.

Advice to Senior Managementwash region needs to consolidate. they are 5 fiefdoms within the state. they need to get with the program and flatten out like oregon did for the past 20 years.

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Providence Health & Services

Pros: Great core values, happy people work there Cons: lots of cut backs and healthcare cuts Advice to Senior Management: don't be so wishy wash Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lacking in long term growth

Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at Providence Health & Services

Pros: Providence has great benefits. Tghere is lot of personal satisfaction from being part of an organiozation that provides much needed… Cons: There is lack of appreciation or recognition for the individual. There is a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Please catch yup with the times. As a non profit, you do not have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Providence Health & Services.

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Providence Health & Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Providence Health & Services CEO Rodney F. Hochman. All reviews posted anonymously by Providence Health & Services employees.