Proxim Wireless
www.proxim.com Milpitas, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Proxim was ok

Executive Administrative (Former Employee)
Milpitas, CA (US)

I worked at Proxim Wireless

ProsI had a great boss and executive team. Everyone treated me with respect. I wasn't there very long, but I had opportunities to make a difference and learned new skills.

ConsAt the time I worked for Proxim, they were in quite a bit of financial trouble. I hope this is no longer the case. I really liked the people and it was hard to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep a watchful eye on the budget. I saw too much spending on outside vendors when there was sufficient staff to complete the tasks. I haven't been there in a few years, so maybe things have changed.

Proxim sales --overview

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Proxim Wireless

Pros: Interesting work, cutting edge technology Cons: whipsawed by changing management with new rules, new petty requirements--eventually they brought in incompetent sales… Advice to Senior Management: brought back alot of the people who were laid off or le-… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible management and overall lack of direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milpitas, CA (US)

I worked at Proxim Wireless full-time for more than a year

Pros: There were some great people there, but to my knowledge,… Cons: The company has no solid leadership, resulting in a complete lack of direction and focus. They… Advice to Senior Management: Pick a product direction/focus and stick with it. And invest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Proxim Wireless.

Worked for Proxim Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Proxim Wireless reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Proxim Wireless CEO Lee M. Gopadze. All reviews posted anonymously by Proxim Wireless employees.