Prudential plc

www.prudential.co.uk

People management is key for Prudential

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood regional network, federated model so local entities are relatively independent, and yet able to leverage on expertise across the region.

ConsGenerally, local business has poor human resource management with insufficient attention towards on executive training and development, or cross-placements.
Promotions are handed out based on years of service, or to fill out gaps at the top, rather than assessment of an individual's real competency or capability to lead.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeverage on Prudential's global footprint - across insurance and asset management - in order to groom and grow your talent pool.

Hard Woking

Accounting Manager (Former Employee) Seoul (South Korea)

I worked at Prudential plc

Pros: You can get career advantage in your career path. Prudential is providing most intesive environent. If you go to senior managerial level, you could… Cons: pretty hard work. a lot of overtime work. a lack of benefits for employee. need to deveop system. that… Advice to Senior Management: Give employees feedback fairly and correctly. Feedback could give them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company with care and love

Financial Consultant (Current Employee) London, England

I have been working at Prudential plc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work-life balance with flexible working hour. Team sprit with love and… Cons: Narrow customer sources due to personal networking or insufficient client-based… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Prudential plc.

Worked for Prudential plc? Contribute to the Community!