PwC
3.5 of 5 4,307 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PricewaterhouseCoopers is an excellent company the provides opportunity around every corner

Experienced Advisory Associate (Current Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

ProsI have had a great experience with PwC so far. I have been encouraged to receive multiple certifications. They supported my application to business school and are providing financial support for the degree. I have received tons of relevant training and been able to also help teach others that I work with. I have been empowered to accomplished my job without too much of the Large company bureaucracy. They have a streamlined performance review and promotion process compared to other similar firms.

ConsPromotions only happen one time each year which can be frustrating. Also internal politics can be difficult since partners run seperate practices even though they all work under the same umbrella. Internal technology is miserable. Still running windows XP, Lotus Notes, and all T&E is still pen and paper submission. Can't even use up to date web browsers like chrome or anything after IE 7.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be some form of instant reward when a person is doing particularly well. Currently the person has to wait until the end of the year to receive a contribution bonus. Also midyear promotions would be beneficial for staff level employees. Also improving internal software would be majorly beneficial especially the T&E system and operating systems.

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.