There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Great opportunities, but structure creates significant challenges

Current Employee - Manager  in  Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros

1.) Community - I love the people I work with. They are brilliant at what they do, but more importantly they are fantastic people.
2.) Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow, exposure to senior leadership with clients.
3.) Personally, I enjoy the travel.

Cons

1.) Politics - the partnership structure creates huge challenges to effectively deliver work. If you need expertise from another practice area, good luck getting it easily.
2.) Leadership support - again, because of how the firm is structured, even if your leadership supports your work and what you're doing, it may not be valued by the rest of the firm. Particularly if it's not in the audit space.

Remove the red tape that prohibits employees from moving around, but more importantly, that inhibits our ability to effectively deliver service to clients because we can't "share" expertise and we end up competing internally for projects.

4990 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

I Love working at PwC

Current Employee - Experienced Tax Associate  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Experienced Tax Associate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits of working for a big 4 accounting firm are amazing. They do everything they can to accomodate to their employees and they are very flexible with your personal committments outside of work.

Cons

One negative of working for a large company is that there are so many locations and thousands of employees that sometimes you feel like a number. I don't necessarily feel like that is the case in my individual office. Most of the time everyoine is very friendly and willing to help you out.

Delighted by working with highly talented and passionate people, and lot of opportunities to learn.

Current Employee - Associate  in  Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Associate in Pune (India)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Encouraging and supportive senior management to take up challenging assignments,
    2. World of opportunities to handle clients belonging to different industries,
    3. Handsome pay packages.

Cons

1. One needs to be smart enough to be responsible to manage his own work-life balance.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!