There are newer employer reviews for PwC

High Quality Organization

I worked at PwC full-time

Pros

1. You get to work with outstanding/smart people who are commited to their work.
2. They are high on meeting expectations and high quality of deliverables compared to other consulting firms.
3. Great work experience.

Cons

You can work as much as you want to, and your career growth depends on it. Most people work long hours so you end up working long hours as well to outshine others. However, since the people are great, work doesn't seem so bad.

5190 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

I've loved being an intern here at the Firm.

Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at PwC part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone took care to carefully explain processes, new concepts, and our methodologies to me. They were all clear about asking follow up questions: do it early and often. I can't imagine a better way to begin my career in the financial services industry.

Cons

The hours are killer. For me at least, everyone was wary about communicating the intensity of busy season, but nothing can quite prepare you for three months of 70 hour weeks and working weekends.

I'd have loved to get together with other interns to hear from Bob Mortiz or even to have had a little bit of face time with our group's managing partner. Overall it seemed that the place was a tight run ship: keep it up.

work place

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

once in job and aware..generally you are your own manager

Cons

remuneration not at par and good performances not recognized beyond rules

understand people..recognize them and retain them...new ones are good but groomed are better..

There are newer employer reviews for PwC