Qlik
www.qlikview.com Radnor, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Nice growth, not so nice upper management

I have been working at Qlik

ProsHigh growth, great people, mostly friendly environment. Have a highly differentiated product offering good for midsize companies. Marketing is getting better.

ConsPoor sales management at the top level in the U.S. Hands off approach leads to not knowing what is going on at the critical levels of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring and firing Presidents in the U.S. Live the culture you say you have. Seek out employee opinions and listen to them.

High pace, less attention to detail

I have been working at Qlik

Pros: Disruptive technologies make waves in our industry. Cons: Lesser known company, makes sales harder as we have to… Advice to Senior Management: Give us fair quotas, not something you guess we can… More

Great product, very political, disengaged senior management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Qlik

Pros: The product is awesome. There are some great people here that… Cons: This is an extremely political environment with backstabbing, deal making and promotions based on relationships. This occurs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Qlik.

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qlik reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qlik CEO Lars Björk. All reviews posted anonymously by Qlik employees.