Qlik

www.qlik.com

Nice growth, not so nice upper management

ProsHigh growth, great people, mostly friendly environment. Have a highly differentiated product offering good for midsize companies. Marketing is getting better.

ConsPoor sales management at the top level in the U.S. Hands off approach leads to not knowing what is going on at the critical levels of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring and firing Presidents in the U.S. Live the culture you say you have. Seek out employee opinions and listen to them.

Great

I have been working at Qlik full-time

Pros: people, building,fun,product and work life balance ................. Cons: growing to fast apart from that not many cons to… Advice to Senior Management: keep lower management in sight Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They grew too quickly too soon, now they are suffering. Marketing need to focus more on Big Data.

Senior Director (Former Employee) Winnersh, England

I worked at Qlik full-time for more than a year

Pros: They did well to grow so fast by spending too much. Now… Cons: They have too many employees and marketing has been hype, now they are suffering. Marketing need to focus on Big Data and this has to… Advice to Senior Management: Develo your product a bit more, focus on big data.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Qlik.

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!