Qlik

www.qlik.com

Nice growth, not so nice upper management

ProsHigh growth, great people, mostly friendly environment. Have a highly differentiated product offering good for midsize companies. Marketing is getting better.

ConsPoor sales management at the top level in the U.S. Hands off approach leads to not knowing what is going on at the critical levels of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring and firing Presidents in the U.S. Live the culture you say you have. Seek out employee opinions and listen to them.

Awesome company, highly recommend

Sales Productivity Manager (Current Employee) Winnersh, England

I have been working at Qlik full-time for more than a year

Pros: Constant 20%+ growth year on year = bonuses / incentives / commission being paid. Constantly seeking creative ways of incentivising Sales teams. Know… Cons: No downsides for me - but be aware that this company moves at a super-fast rate - this type of entrepreneurial environment isn't for everyone.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep at it. You're doing a fantastic job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High pace, less attention to detail

I have been working at Qlik

Pros: Disruptive technologies make waves in our industry. Cons: Lesser known company, makes sales harder as we have to… Advice to Senior Management: Give us fair quotas, not something you guess we can… More
There are newer reviews on Qlik.

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!