There are newer employer reviews for Qualcomm

Great!

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer  in  San Diego, CA (US)
Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Lots of growth opportunity and managers that care. And the health benefits are really great. Come on in and welcome to qualcomm!

Cons

Salary tends to be only average for the field positions but the health benefits are good. May have to put in weekends during hard times.

There is a bit of separation between the leadership and project managers. Work more on communication between the two. Otherwise that's it!

1652 Other Employee Reviews for Qualcomm (View Most Recent)

satisfying and rewarding

Current Employee - Engineer  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Qualcomm is working on some cutting-edge , fast-to-market wireless technologies, which allows all its employees, irrespective of the job title, to be part of contributing to the rapidly changing mobile industry.

Cons

I feel the downside of working at Qualcomm headquarters is the probably the long work hours and aggressive project delivery schedules

from my perspective, the leadership at Qualcomm is doing a great job. Having been in the industry for a year, I do not have any advice to the management just yet :)

Good technical experience, but little advancement opportunities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at Qualcomm

Pros

Atheros provided good opportunities to get technically involved in various projects.
    The group that I worked in had a good overall rapport.

Cons

At Atheros, there were only few opportunities for professional growth or advancement within the company. Management was unable to resolve issues that arose due to personal conflicts between managers, and individuals suffered from this.

Be more critical in reviewing midlevel managers effectiveness. Be more proactive in resolving potential conflicts to prevent potential adverse effects to individual engineering careers.

There are newer employer reviews for Qualcomm

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!