Qualcomm

www.qualcomm.com
  www.qualcomm.com
There are newer employer reviews for Qualcomm

Great!

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA (US)
Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Lots of growth opportunity and managers that care. And the health benefits are really great. Come on in and welcome to qualcomm!

Cons

Salary tends to be only average for the field positions but the health benefits are good. May have to put in weekends during hard times.

There is a bit of separation between the leadership and project managers. Work more on communication between the two. Otherwise that's it!

1770 Other Employee Reviews for Qualcomm (View Most Recent)

satisfying and rewarding

Current Employee - Engineer in San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Qualcomm is working on some cutting-edge , fast-to-market wireless technologies, which allows all its employees, irrespective of the job title, to be part of contributing to the rapidly changing mobile industry.

Cons

I feel the downside of working at Qualcomm headquarters is the probably the long work hours and aggressive project delivery schedules

from my perspective, the leadership at Qualcomm is doing a great job. Having been in the industry for a year, I do not have any advice to the management just yet :)

Great experience

Current Employee - Modem Systems Test Engineer Intern
    Current Employee - Modem Systems Test Engineer Intern

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

Great people and great job location. The work space is great. Everyone has an office so if you like to have your private time at work .. them its great. I personally hate cubicles so the office idea was great.

Cons

promotion is very slow. The diversity within the company is that great. Too much of indians which isnt a bad thing but I personally prefer an environment that is more diverse. People tend to work long hours.

The company should strive for more diversity within the company. I like to see more people from a minority back ground in leadership positions

There are newer employer reviews for Qualcomm