Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.
www.qbsol.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Pay ok, bad business practices, frustrating to those who are motivated to do well

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

ProsDepending on your major, you may find your pay here to be higher or lower than it would be elsewhere, and the coworkers (Manager level and below) are intelligent people who are willing to help. Certain product groups do have happy employees, but most of them do not; it comes down to the Senior Managers.

ConsThe company does not value their employees. Since it is a consulting company, they charge clients by the hour, and so billable hours are extremely important. It is YOUR fault if the group is low on work. Don't be fooled by the overall good rating of this company; since this company is so small, most people refuse to post anything on these sites. They are okay with the high turnover rates, as inexperience means more billable hours.

The company also seems extremely cheap. For example, when the Houston office moved locations from a free parking situation to one that would cost from $130+ (mostly $200)/ month, they only reimbursed the employees $75/month, TAXABLE.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better.

Great Experience

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Great experience to start out with Cons: niche market that might not have a lot of overlap… More

Was very limiting and hard to work there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Met some great people there. Made some great friends who I have kept in touch with and also… Cons: The overall management was very strict and did not allow for any new learning or development… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to understand your employees better. When you tell them that you will provide them with… More

There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. CEO Perry Turbes. All reviews posted anonymously by Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. employees.