Raley's
www.raleys.com West Sacramento, CA 5000+ Employees

Very friendly, positive work environment!

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
Citrus Heights, CA (US)

I have been working at Raley's full-time for less than a year

ProsWhen you work at Raley's, your co-workers and managers almost become like family. Everyone is treated with the highest respect (customers and employee's). The atmosphere is always comfortable and positive. It is probably the best store to work at in retail. Not to mention the good pay and benefits :) Couldn't ask for more!

ConsFor people who are trying to become apart of the team, it isn't easy. I applied for 2 1/2 years before I had finally gotten the job, and I was very lucky to get the opportunity. The reason why it is so hard is because the people who work there are typically there to work for 5+ years. (Some people at my store have been there for 35 years!) . Don't take it personal, its just that positions that are filled typically stay filled.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! :)

A good place to work

Grocery Clerk (Former Employee)
Red Bluff, CA (US)

I worked at Raley's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good pay and room for advancement Cons: Company changes always a different schedule Advice to Senior Management: Keep schedule the same Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worker

Worker (Former Employee)
Napa, CA (US)

I worked at Raley's part-time for less than a year

Pros: It's really an easy and the management is pretty relaxed. Cons: Extremely boring work and there is no autonomy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Raley's.

Worked for Raley's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raley's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raley's CEO Michael Teel . All reviews posted anonymously by Raley's employees.