There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources

It's Great If You Fit In

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

Good salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to Pittsburgh so that can be a plus if you like the city.

Cons

It may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker, etc. I don't enjoy any of those and that is part of the reason why I am not working there anymore.

Hire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem to have very similar interests which may be limiting creativity.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Range Resources (View Most Recent)

My 3 years with Range have been extremely educational and rewarding.

Current Employee - Solutions Developer  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Solutions Developer in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at Range Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have learned more about the other aspects of my field/profession. Range is an employee driven company where that they go out of their way to reward and pamper their employees with benefits from offering a summer 9/80 flex schedules to raffle ticket drawings to major pro and collegiate sporting events.This company is focused on giving back to the employees and the communities. I couldn't be happier and plan on retiring from this company.

Cons

I honestly do not have an thing i would consider a true Con to working for Range other than normal inner office politics that you find in every place of employment.

Thank you for all that you do for your employees. Your leadership is what creates such a positive working environment.

One of the best E&P companies out there.

Current Employee - Petroleum Engineering
    Current Employee - Petroleum Engineering

I have been working at Range Resources as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The people at Range are top notch. Doors are always open and everyone genuinely wants to see you succeed. The compensation is extremely competitive. Interns work on meaningful projects that add value to the company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working at Range Resources. If you want to be lost in a sea of people look elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!