Raven Industries

www.ravenind.com
  www.ravenind.com
There are newer employer reviews for Raven Industries

Progressive, people oriented company.

Current Employee - Applications Technician in Sioux Falls, SD (US)
Current Employee - Applications Technician in Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I have been working at Raven Industries

Pros

Room for advancement, most people are nice. Not hounding or demanding, some freedoms are given as long as you are productive.

Cons

Large company so you must deal with the beuocracy associated with it. Some people do not fit in and very rarely does an employee get the boot.

Really need to act quicker to solve problems and respond to customer demands, too many things get caught in limbo for too long.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Raven Industries (View Most Recent)

Review

Current Employee - Production in Sioux Falls, SD (US)
    Current Employee - Production in Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I have been working at Raven Industries

Pros

If you are about to retire, this is the company for you.There is not a lot opportunity due to the fact of it being a company that is already matured. Company values experience, over skills.

Cons

Company doesn't follow it's open door policy. Command hierarchy, makes it difficult to advance in career. Very "Political" company, since they tend not to live up to their promises.

management anonymous review.

One of Sioux Fall's best

I have been working at Raven Industries

Pros

Top notch organization. The benefits that are offered are very competitive within the Sioux Falls market and in most cases less expensive than a majority of SF employers. Competitive in terms of salary. Generous in terms of policies and procedures. Exciting in terms of the products we produce. Relaxed and extremely open, friendly environment. I love it!!

Cons

I believe the Leaders at Raven have the best intentions but have a difficult time executing. Raven is not the "technology" company they claim to be but I believe they are trying to move in that direction. Raven may be notorious for "lay-offs" but in reality, it's temporary employees whose assignment has ended. The biggest draw back might be the cyclical nature of the business. But in reality isn't this true of many manufacturing companies, that to single Raven out would not be fair.

Dan and his team of leaders need to be one step ahead. Where are the creative minds that will take Raven to the next level. Stop waiting....take a leap of faith.....become the industry leader that you claim us to be.

There are newer employer reviews for Raven Industries