Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,259 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Good Company

Systems Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Raytheon full-time

ProsOverall I'm please. Large company equals large system, but if you can handle a it the compensation is very good. Plus benefits are hard to beat.

ConsThere is a ton of training to get done. No one really helps you navigate they system. There is a ton of classes to take (Raytheon provided) to be able to compete for promotion.

Advice to Senior ManagementLess is more. All of the training "makes" a good employee, but slows work. Look more at on job accomplishments and less at LMS training.

good

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Diversity, work life balance and low stress Cons: promotions, defense business cycle depends on congress More

Good company, opportunities if you push for them.

Systems Engineer I (Current Employee)
El Segundo, CA (US)

I have been working at Raytheon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits. 9/80, holiday shutdown not a part of vacation time between… Cons: very hard to make change, will send emails with no… Advice to Senior Management: good young talent will keep leaving because you dont want… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.